History




The Company was established in 1908 by Sheikh Ibrahim Hassan Batterjee. He led the foundation of the company as a General Trade Corporation. In 1944, Sheikh Abdul Rauof Ibrahim Batterjee led the foundation for the new future of Batterjee trade business. He established the pharmaceutical business during his historic trip to Europe in 1948 dealing with multinational companies as an exclusive agent/distributor in KSA.

Home Group Companies Family Business Products Contact Us
Key Facts Saudi Hospital Real Estate Pharmaceuticals  
History Egypt Operation   Diagnostics & Medical Equipments  
Vision & Mission Batterjee Sub Agebt   Dental  
The BoD Concrete Blocks   Hearing Aids  
  Factory   Cosmetic Pharmaceuticals  
      Veterinary